CDC VACANCY FOR DATA MANAGERS
THE UNITED STATES CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC):
The United States Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Atlanta, through the African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) seeks the services of 2 Data Managers to support United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) and the National Primary Healthcare Development Agency (NPHCDA) to develop and maintain databases, conduct timely analysis and reporting of data; improve data quality monitoring; improve data use and improve feedback of data to key stakeholders and reporting sources. The data manager will ensure data harmonization between levels within the agency.
- Ensure the data generated is properly managed and analysed to facilitate data-driven decision making
- Design data collection instruments and databases as needed
- Train state and LGA consultants on data collection and electronic data entry
- Train national program officers
- Provide support to state and local government consultants to ensure data of sufficiently good quality.
- Regularly analyze collected data and provide feedback to state and local government consultants
- Provide regular updates to polio communication team on key performance indicators
- Provide data for partner reports, donor reports and presentations
- Masters degree or equivalent in data management, epidemiology, public health or related field.
- at least two years experience in data management, and or working in public health surveillance systems
- Language Proficiency: Level IV English (fluency in both written and oral is required)
- Job Knowledge: A good understanding of public health, data compilation and management and data analysis. In addition, experience or knowledge of immunization and public health surveillance systems is an advantage
- Skills and Abilities: Possess advanced data management and analysis skills and proficiency with data management software (EPI info, Microsoft Excel, Access, SAS, SQL, STATA). Experience with web-based applications is desired.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Submit your resume, application letter and relevant documentation within 2 weeks of advert to:
African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET)
No. 50, Haile Selassie Street, Asokoro, Abuja
or send to: [فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل]
, [فقط الأعضاء المسجلين والمفعلين يمكنهم رؤية الوصلات . إضغط هنا للتسجيل]
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Cdc Recruitment In Nigeria